A creative marketeer with a real passion for digital marketing and a strong traditional marketing background with blue chip experience of brand marketing, product management and retail buying.
An analytical thinker with a very strong business and consumer focus, outstanding organisational ability and management / coaching skills.
Having spent the first 16 years of her career at Boots the Chemists Head Office & Boots Pharmaceuticals, Louise took the chance for voluntary redundancy after the latter was bought out by Reckitt Benkiser in 2005 as she was keen to move back south where she grew up.
Facing the challenge of finding a new role whilst also caring for her then 1 year old son, Louise realised setting up a business was the most flexible and compelling option and Liquid Web Design & Marketing was born in 2006
Louise is based in Woodfalls on the northern border of the New Forest and can regularly be found cycling there when not working / caring for her now 12 year old son.
Key Skills & Experience:
* 25 years of marketing expertise from traditional to digital - through from strategic marketing plans to implementation.
* 10 years of web design & SEO experience with numerous SEO success stories - most sites on page one of Google for chosen search phrase.
* Blue chip marketing experience running teams of up to 16 people with responsibility for £100m retail sales turnover whilst at Boots
* Own business experience building Planet Tribute to a six figure turnover in 3 years alongside Liquid Web design & Marketing.
* Creative skills from Art A Level / Design related degree & self taught Graphic Design.
* Often described as " the most organised person I know" Louise has great time management / project management skills and efficiency.